Use our online tool to capture your design requirements and receive a quote.
The first and only configurable multi-contact RF/mmW probe
For repeatable and precise engineering tests of DC, logic, RF and mmWave RFIC devices, the InfinityQuad™ probe ensures reliable measurement results up to 110 GHz over a wide temperature range (-40 °C to 125 °C). The durable photo-lithographically defined fine-pitch tip structure enables probing of small pads down to 30 x 50 μm with minimum pad damage and consistent low contact resistance. The durable probe tips with small contact area of ~10 μm diameter ensure more than 250,000 touchdowns on Al pads, and provide accurate X, Y and Z alignment.
- Customizable configuration up to 25 contacts: RF, Eye-Pass power, ground, logic
- Lithographically-defined tips allow automated over temperature measurement on pads as small as 30 µm x 50 µm
- Low and repeatable contact resistance on aluminum pads (< 0.05 Ω) ensures accurate results
- Durable probe structure ensures more than 250,000 contacts
- Intuitive design capture tool ensures accurate design and fast product delivery
Pads as small as 30 μm x 50 μm become
a reality in automated over-temperature probing applications.
This allows the user to reduce pad sizes, saves device
real estate space and lowers pad parasitics – both
saving money and improving measurement accuracy.
InfinityQuad technology reduces the minimum size of the pad that can be used with a multi-contact, mixed-signal probe. And for customers already using small pads, you can repeatedly make contact with the pad – reducing the amount of time needed to manually test or eliminating the need to repeat automatic tests due to probes skating off the pads. [View Video]