Pressure Probe Systems
Contact Sales & Service
For immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-550-3279 (1-503-601-1000) or complete our online inquiry form
Unique Systems for Testing from 50 bar to 500 mbar Absolute Pressure
Features and Benefits
- Save costs by performing on-wafer tests before the devices are packaged
- Test your devices at absolute pressures from 500 mbar to 50 bar
- Create a contained, humidity-controlled and/or controlled-gas atmosphere
- Easy wafer handling, positioning of the manipulators and probe card loading
- Full range of accessories for a complete testing solution
The pressure probe systems, PAP200LP and PAP200HP enable testing of pressure sensors and any devices that may need to operate in a different gas atmosphere or at a different humidity. Instead of packaging the device and then testing for bad dies, the pressure probe system tests at wafer level before packaging. This reduces manufacturing costs and time to market.
The systems supply absolute pressure from 500 mbar to 50 bar, and also supports testing in a controlled gas atmosphere. The PAP200LP supplies testing from 500 mbar to 2 bar while the PAP200HP supplies testing from 500 mbar to 50 bar. The massive, CE-certified chamber has a volume for accommodating substrates up to 200 mm with plenty of space for manipulators, probe cards and other accessories. An optional temperature chuck can be integrated for testing at temperatures from -60 to 200°C.
For differential pressure sensor test, Cascade Microtech offers the patented Pressure Probe Module.